[isf-wifidog] Issues compiling and installing the wifidog gateway package

Hayden Myers hayden at spinbox.com
Jeu 9 Juin 14:32:37 EDT 2005

for whatever reason, something happened to the test box that I was about
to deploy as our first wifidog hotspot.  The wireless adapter disappeared
entirely from existance on my wrt54gs running openwrt experimental.  It's
been a month since I built that box so I decided to grab the latest stuff.
I've got everything compiled again, but am getting these messages when
trying to install the wifidog package.

Installing wifidog (1.1.2_pre1) to root...
Package wifidog wants to install file /usr/lib/iptables/libipt_mark.so
        But that file is already provided by package iptables
Package wifidog wants to install file /usr/lib/iptables/libipt_MARK.so
        But that file is already provided by package iptables
Package wifidog wants to install file /lib/libpthread.so.0
        But that file is already provided by package libpthread

I compiled against the same exact buildroot used to create the openwrt
image.  I'm guessing I have to somehow remove these 2 files from being
installed, but I'm still an ipkg newbie.  I'm sure I'll figure it out in a
while, but help is always nice and might save some time.

Hayden Myers