[isf-wifidog] WiFiDog Roadmap, first draft

Francois Proulx fproulx at lecameleon.net
Jeu 9 Juin 11:00:40 EDT 2005

We never said, we need transactions and triggers, but we need MySQL InnoDB for foreign keys. We are already using an abstraction that works well. We are only talking about the tables creation schema. That's where we need someone to maintain the differences between mysql and pgsql ( data types do not have the same names, some parameters are differents when creating the tables, even if in the end they do the same job)