[isf-wifidog] WiFiDog Roadmap, first draft

Ian White ian.white at datamile-computers.com
Jeu 9 Juin 09:43:59 EDT 2005

Without going through the auth server code, I can't understand how the sql can
be so complicated ? Can't a db abstraction level be used if two types of
interface are required, or a database layer in the code which can be
subsituted.

Why is there a need for transactions and triggers etc ?

As it been said before most hosters are still running php4/mysql, and it should
be better for a slight redesign to support the average user install, rather
than someone forking it. I already know of 1 fork to php5/mysql.