[isf-wifidog] WiFiDog Roadmap, first draft

Wireless Guy wirelessguy at optonline.net
Mer 8 Juin 18:28:20 EDT 2005

Just a thought here, but would it be possible to split out development
changes from PHP and Postgres?

Perhaps there is a way to use revision numbers like
1.1.database-version.php-version.
This way you can update the php many times and let users know when a
specific php change will also bump up the db version number you need.

I suppose that someone will think of a more elegant solution, but I thought
I'd throw it out for folks to chew on a bit.