[isf-wifidog] WiFiDog Roadmap, first draft

Francois Proulx fproulx at lecameleon.net
Mer 8 Juin 11:00:09 EDT 2005

The problem I see, is that since none of us ( at Ile Sans Fil ) will be using the MySQL schema on a day-to-day basis, it'll be a pain to keep it in sync with the developpment. I'm repeating myself, but let's make it clear for everybody, I am willing to help anyone who's interesting in using it daily and wants to maintain the schema. The initial schema is the real bottleneck, once is done, most queries are not using highly complex SQL, it should not be a problem to run them on MySQL.

Will somebody craving for MySQL support step up on this mailing list and assert that he will maintain the schema ? I will give the momentum by giving the part of the schema I converted and helping him (or her ? who knows).

Until this happens, that'll be status quo for me. It's seems obvious that if we start to support MySQL we need to keep it working....