[isf-wifidog] mesh

Ian White ian.white at datamile-computers.com
Lun 6 Juin 06:39:10 EDT 2005

But for wifidog to run , you are already having to replace the standard linksys
firmware with openwrt.

You need to search for WDS functions, as this is the meshing technology used for
linksys boxes. For WDS each node is told who its valid neighbours are, and one
should be annoucing that it is a gateway. Now if you can get each node to
forward its clients MAC to the gateway device, then only the gateway will need
wifidog.

There is a lazywds mode, where it will mesh with anything on the same essid.