[isf-wifidog] Re: Problems with sending validation emails

Hayden Myers hayden at spinbox.com
Ven 3 Juin 16:07:33 EDT 2005

After a day's worth of frustration I finally found a solution.  I made
a change to the call to the mail called from  sendValidationEmail() inside
User.php.  Originally the line read, mail($this->getEmail(), $subject,
$body, $headers);

I eventually noticed that my mail log was showing php talking to sendmail
but no recipients were specified.  By changing the above line to
mail($this->getEmail(), $subject,
$body, $headers, $this->getEmail());  , I began to receive the validation
mails.

I got the hint from a google search that sent me to the below url

http://www.phpbuilder.com/lists/php-general/2002081/0002.php

I didn't have to make the change on my other auth server.  I'm using the
same version of php, yet one is fedora core 1 and the other is 3.

Hayden Myers