[isf-wifidog] To which directory I have to give full privileg access?

Bassam A. Al-Khaffaf bassam at palettemm.com
Mar 26 Juil 23:28:48 EDT 2005

Dear All,

   In the "INSTALL" file of the source directory of "wifidog-auth", it is
required to change the permission for "local_content/cache/" and
"tmp/smarty" but in fact there is no "local_content/cache" directory. When I
opened the "permission.sh" file, I found different directories
"wifidog/tmp/smarty/*" and "wifidog/portal/cache".

My question is which one is the right directory? Is it "local_content/cache"
or "wifidog/portal/cache", I am a bit confused regarding this matter.

Thanks for your help

Rgards
Bassam A. Al-Khaffaf