[isf-wifidog] Fw: single signon and automated account creation

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Mar 26 Juil 12:08:09 EDT 2005

hello wifidoggers,

i'm on a brief "wouldn't it be interesting to find out what happened
if our auth server and lots of our cohorts implemented OpenID" binge.

i think i'll try to do it for node.l, a shared-planning wireless mapping
collaborative event organising project that we're doing with the
wirelesslondon backend, and i'm trying to nudge others to think about
joining in.

i'm looking at this python implementation, http://openid.schtuff.com/
i see a php client (or 'consumer'), there may be other efforts:
http://www.myelin.co.nz/post/2005/5/26/#200505262

zx
----- Forwarded message from Jo Walsh <jo at frot.org> -----