[isf-wifidog] Confusion in the installation of magpierss

Bassam A. Al-Khaffaf bassam at palettemm.com
Lun 25 Juil 02:13:46 EDT 2005

Dear All,
   I just started my installation and for the first time for "wifidog-auth"
on my Fedora Core 4. I am following the instruction illustrated in the
INSTALL file. I have successfully installed the "Smarty template" but got
stucked in the installation of "magpierss". I tried to follow the
instruction in the "INSTALL" file in the source directory of
"magpierss-0.61" but it doesn't say much. This "INSTALL" file asking to
place the 4 include files (rss_fetch.inc, rss_parser.inc, rss_cache.inc, and
rss_util.inc) in the same directory as my PHP script will be required, I
don't know exactly which directory is that.

After the installation of "Smarty Template" I have the following directory
tree:

/usr/lib/php/build
/usr/lib/php/modules
/usr/lib/php/Smarty

In the "/usr/lib/php/Smarty" directory I have the following files and
directories:

Config_File.class.php
debug.tpl
internals
plugins
Smarty.class.php
Smarty_Compiler.class.php

Note: Fedora Core 4 comes with PHP 5.0.4

I will be thankful for your help.

Regards
Bassam A. Al-Khaffaf