[isf-wifidog] whiterussian openwrt

m.moutzouris at neuron.gr m.moutzouris at neuron.gr
Ven 22 Juil 13:39:59 EDT 2005

Yes thanks. White Russian compiles fine and so does wifidog.

The problem comes when it tests the "mac" part in the wifidog-init script. My
other post refers it to this.

It seems to be with the experimental latest release of openwrt as well.

Also what i think is of most importance is that the hardware is wrtgs
1.1...which might be problem.

As i've run it WRTG,WRTGS,WRTGS v2.2 without any issues. Maybe something
different is done for the 1.1?

Just a thought
marios

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1210428&group_id=102646&atid=632424