[isf-wifidog] whiterussian openwrt

kaouete kaouete at crazydwarves.org
Ven 22 Juil 04:57:44 EDT 2005

I did it yesterday, it worked without problem, i used a ipk/rules
made for experimental.

I know someone is working on a openwrt compliant package of
wifidog, but i dont know where he is on it :]

you can find mine here :
http://ro.crazydwarves.org/rules-wifidog-exp

Be aware of this too :
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1210428&group_id=102646&atid=632424

is someone working on this bug ?

here i dont use the firewall in openwrt, so it works (in fact i
didnt tried with whiterussian but with 20050525 release of
experimental :)

kaouete