[isf-wifidog] Translation of wifidog ...

Max Horváth max.horvath at freenet.de
Jeu 21 Juil 05:53:43 EDT 2005

Hello François,

sorry, couldn't start to work on the translation till now.

First a few questions: do you know if the french tranalation is
working already in the current CVS version? I just checked out again
and I still cannot switch to the french version.

PHP has compiled-in gettext support.

"localedef --list-archive" gives me:

de_DE
de_DE.iso88591
de_DE.iso885915 at euro
de_DE.utf8
de_DE.utf8 at euro
de_DE at euro
deutsch
en_GB
en_GB.iso88591
en_GB.iso885915
en_GB.utf8
en_US
en_US.iso88591
en_US.iso885915
en_US.utf8
eu_FR
eu_FR.iso88591
eu_FR.iso885915 at euro
eu_FR.utf8
eu_FR at euro
fr_CA
fr_CA.iso88591
fr_CA.utf8
fr_FR
fr_FR.iso88591
fr_FR.iso885915 at euro
fr_FR.utf8
fr_FR.utf8 at euro
fr_FR at euro
fran?ais
french
german

So locales have been setup correctly.

Is there any debug-mode in the auth-server?

Cheers, Max!