[isf-wifidog] ISF is now using Google Maps to display hotspots status

Scott Tully scott.tully at gmail.com
Lun 11 Juil 14:38:38 EDT 2005

Internet Explorer bombs (see ie_error.png).  This is a known bug in
the way ie parses the dom. The work around is to move the google js
out of any parent <div></div> blocks.

Put the <div id="map"></div> where you want the map displayed and put
the javascript at the bottom inside the </body> outside any <div>.

Scott