[isf-wifidog] Is it possible to Install on Redhat 9?

Bassam A. Al-Khaffaf bassam at palettemm.com
Dim 10 Juil 21:45:24 EDT 2005

Dear Alex,
   Thanks for sending me the "wifidog.conf" file.

Now I have other inquiries to the folk in here. I tried to install the
"wifidog-auth" server on my Redhat 9 box by following the instruction
illustrated in the "INSTALL" file inside the "wifidog-auth" source
directory. I found it is required to install PHP5, so is it possible to use
PHP4 that comes with Redhat 9?

In case if it is required to install PHP5, can anyone show me the right
directions to install PHP5, because I found it is really difficult to me to
install it.

I gave a try to install PHP5, but I ended with the following error message
when I issued the "./configure" command at the shell prompt inside the
PHP-5.0.4 source directory. The error message is:

"configure: error: libxml2 version 2.5.10 or greater required."

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards
Bassam