[isf-wifidog] XML + Google Maps stable in CVS

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Dim 10 Juil 01:23:26 EDT 2005

First, the RADIUS logout bug is supposedly fixed in CVS. I could not
test with a real RADIUS, but I tested the best I could.

XML export + Google Maps mapping is in CVS. It is called
hotspots_map.php and it relies on hotspot_status?format=XML

I have 3 files attached, one is a XML example file of Ile Sans Fil 50
hotspots, second is an example of XSLT stylesheet that converts it
into a HTML table, third is a W3C XSD for validating the XML
( created with Oxygen XML ).

See ya