[isf-wifidog] XML + Google Maps in CVS

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Mer 6 Juil 00:16:30 EDT 2005

Good news,
XML export (version 1.0) hotspot_status.php?format=XML is working and
in CVS
Google Maps is working fine too. It does not have a link yet ( duh I
just realized )
you can access it using /venues_map.php
It will download the XML from hotspot_status and draw a nice map,
you'll need to get a Google Maps API key and set the define in the
file. ( We'll eventually add it to the networks database table, as
soon as we create it in the next few weeks ).

Have fun.

Oh by the way, it's been successfully tested with 48 Île Sans Fil
nodes in the Montreal area. Loads in a snap ! Very beautiful to see,
though it's still in Beta, we'll have to see about the look of it...

Bye