[Wifidog] WRT54G v2.2 OpenWRT image

Pascal Leclerc leclerc.pascal at ireq.ca
Tue Jan 11 12:43:06 EST 2005

The most information I found was on OpenWRT forum and for the moment,
it's not supported.
http://www.openwrt.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=809

Presently, I think the v2.2 hardware is really new and it's not
available in many stores (like v2.0 last year) and when Openwrt team
will  found one,  it  will  be supported.

I will post a message when I will know that v2.2 is supported

    Pascal