[Wifidog] WRT54G v2.2 OpenWRT image

Aaron McCann aaron at toolbox.homelinux.org
Tue Jan 11 01:22:21 EST 2005

I was wondering if there is a firmware image available for the v2.2
WRT54g routers (with wifidog working of course) that I could download.
I "found" an  openwrt-g-code.bin on philippeapril.com (I hope this is
OK), but it will not flash on to my v2.2 hardware.  Would I be better
returning this unit to the store, or is there firmware available?

I'm involved with a small startup based in Little Rock, Arkansas (mostly
networking and tech consulting) and we are trying to start a local
community network.  I found the wifidog project, and I must say I have
been very impressed.  We've used Sputnik, NoCat, and chillispot in the
past but weren't really happy with any of them.  Your project appears to
do everything we need, thanks for all of your hard work!

thanks for your assistance
Aaron