[Wifidog] Re: [Volunteers] nocat splash on linksys wrt54g

Daniel Drouet daniel.drouet at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 3 14:56:11 EST 2005

Sorry if I was misunderstood, but my intent was to generate a sense of
urgency about finishing the auth server. I didn't mean to imply it
should be released as is, as Benoît had previously explained to me what
still remained to be done. What we need to do is figure out what
resources are needed to complete it and how does making it a priority
impact our other projects.