[isf-wifidog] Re: Very slow / broken HTTP?

Joseph Luk joe at josephluk.com
Dim 27 Fév 13:42:37 EST 2005

Thanks for the quick replies!  Hmm... that's an interesting
possibility.  The symptoms kind of sound like it -- HTTP connection
startup problems, things get overloaded and everything grinds to a halt
after a number of connection attempts, and using an HTTP proxy fixes
the problem.

I'm using Mac OS X, but I checked to make sure there were no automatic
proxy config settings in the system or browser. Could it be that some
kind of odd HTTP header is being sent to the client causing it to look
for a proxy?  Are others with Mac OS X experiencing the same problems?

Thanks very much for your help in tracking down his problem!

Cheers,
Joe