[isf-wifidog] Client captured but no access to login page.

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Ven 25 Fév 15:08:11 EST 2005

One thing that might help:

We don't turn on NAT (or masquerading) in WiFiDog. We leave that up to
the person who sets up the box. I believe NoCat does though.

If eth0 is your outgoing interface, this will turn it on.

Also, make sure 'cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward' returns 1 or it
won't work.

Let me know if it changes anything. I'll keep analyzing the output you
sent to see if I can find something else.

--
Philippe April
GnuPG: http://key.philippeapril.com/