[isf-wifidog] Re: [isf-vol] seattle hacknight tonight

Michael Lenczner michaellenczner at yahoo.ca
Mer 23 Fév 10:52:04 EST 2005

wow.   so that was a total trip.  There were about 6
of them, and besides the fact that there was
absolutely no beer (!!) it was very cool.

AFAIK - Seattle wireless was the first wifi community
group.  These guys are the grandfathers.

Here's a link to matt's blog this morning:
http://seattlewireless.net/~mattw/seattlewireless/hacknight/20050222.html

mike

 --- Michael Lenczner <michaellenczner at yahoo.ca>