[Wifidog] New features

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Thu Feb 3 16:45:35 EST 2005

Changelog says it all:

2005-02-03 Philippe April <isf_lists at philippeapril.com>
    * Ping the users everytime we check their counters, that way we keep them alive
    * Optional ExternalInterface
    * Optional GatewayAddress (we discover it. finally.)
    * We check for the traffic from the clients to the firewall, to catch the traffic the icmp ping is generating
    * Fixed bug where we were doing the opposite of what desired when checking if authentication server was alive
    * Bumped to alpha7

I tested at home, but it needs more testing. If someone else can test too, that'd be good.

Cheers!

--
Philippe April
GnuPG: http://key.philippeapril.com/