[Wifidog] OpenWRT

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Thu Feb 3 09:25:49 EST 2005

I trust that the values exist on your router, but I can't put that
variable in the documentation or in the process for configuration
because I can't find it on any other router.... :-|

I'll take a close look at the ones I'll setup next, I need to set one
up today.

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 12:11:49AM -0500, Thomas Guyot-Sionnest wrote:

Philippe April
GnuPG: http://key.philippeapril.com/