[isf-wifidog] Feature requests

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Mer 28 Déc 20:28:35 EST 2005

>> I just rewrote the small class. That gained a 7% all-over speed-
>> improvement of WiFiDog and was very necessary.
>
> cool, can you explain the reason ? where was the bottleneck

Wasn't hard to fix - but it could only be found by using a profiler
or by luck.

Pascal used to include every library to be tested - that was time and
memory consuming.

Now we're just looking for the main file.

Should be buggy with PEAR classes, cause it doesn't look in the
include_path of php.ini - but I'll fix that tomorrow.

Cheers, Max!