[isf-wifidog] Feature requests

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Mer 28 Déc 11:38:58 EST 2005

I'm just working on Runtime dependency detection.

I just rewrote the small class. That gained a 7% all-over speed-
improvement of WiFiDog and was very necessary.

I'll finish it by tomorrow I think.

Just another question regarding a new feature:

I'd like to implement the PEAR class HTML_AJAX. I've been playing
with it and it works just great, even though it's still in alpha state.

Any reason I shouldn't implement it? First I'd just like to use it
for user signup. Just like at Yahoo the user could check if his
username is valid and not already been taken.

Cheers, Max!