[isf-wifidog] Feature requests

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Mar 27 Déc 16:55:39 EST 2005

Since yesterday I'm trying to fix most bugs and fill most feature
requests on SourceForge

I'm now inquiring about some of the requests :
1349603 - Add form to add technical support officer - Assigned to Benoit
1247029 - Send mail when a hotspot goes down - Assigned to Philippe
1229308 - Runtime dependency detection - Assigned to Pascal

When do you guys think you will complete those requests ? Neither of
these should take a long time , so I guess if you have some free time
it'd be nice to clear those out.

We're approaching 1.0, finally. Dana is working on CSS / HTML
templates for the new layout. Hang on there !

See ya