[isf-wifidog] For developers: changes for new documentation

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Lun 26 Déc 07:28:55 EST 2005

Okay,

I just committed the huge file changes.

EVERY FILE HAS BEEN TOUCHED!

So please be careful as there should be some conflicts when
committing any changes you made before today.

I'd also like to ask you all to test the new release. There should be
no new erros, but you never now.

I see the CVS version as a development tree - so I wouldn't recommend
ISF to use this version on the live server before it has been tested.

Cheers, Max!