[isf-wifidog] Re: ilesansfil, wifidog, wireless toronto in a vancouver article

Joe Bowser bowserj at bcwireless.net
Jeu 22 Déc 04:48:17 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 01:39 +0100, Max Horváth wrote:
> Is there a contact to BCWN?
>
> Are we going to get those changes committed?

Yes, once we actually do the changes to WiFiDog-Auth, we will actually
commit those changes.  The changes we are working on are Time Limits,
and we are interested incorporating the changes that Ile Sans Fil is
doing with User Classes and Traffic Shaping as well.  We also want to
make some changes to the Content Management System, as well as the
Install as well to suit our needs, and address some of the concerns that
we have with the CVS as it stands.

However, currently we are working on documenting the design of
WiFiDog-Auth so we can get a clear understanding on how to add these
additional changes without completely breaking the Auth Server.  If
anyone has any design documents (UML or otherwise) other than the
flow-control diagram (preferrably a class diagram and an ERD diagram),
that would be great so we can get more people up to speed with what is
going on, since we are trying to get some new people to help us work
with the code, this would be greatly appreciated.

--
Joe Bowser <bowserj at bcwireless.net>
BC Wireless Network Society