[isf-wifidog] wifidog -auth install question

Pascal Leclerc isf at plec.ca
Ven 16 Déc 14:43:00 EST 2005

Edit install.php and search for the string DBMS_POSTGRES (line number 788)

You should see this :

case 'DBMS_POSTGRES':
        print "<UL><LI>Postgresql database connection : ";

        $conn_string = "host=$CONF_DATABASE_HOST
dbname=$CONF_DATABASE_NAME user=$CONF_DATABASE_USER
password=$CONF_DATABASE_PASSWORD";
        $ptr_connexion = pg_connect($conn_string) or die(); # or
die("Couldn't Connect ==".pg_last_error()."==<BR>");

Change the last line for this one (remove the "or die(); #" string) :

        $ptr_connexion = pg_connect($conn_string) or die("Couldn't Connect
==".pg_last_error()."==<BR>");

You should see a message giving you more informations on why it's stoping
there.

  Pascal