[isf-wifidog] Probleme d'installation du auth-server

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Jeu 15 Déc 17:53:46 EST 2005

Well, as usual this bug should be available in a few hours on the
anonymous CVS server as I just committed the bugfix to the developers
CVS server.

It only occurs when gettext support is not available to PHP. That's
why we didn't found it, yet.

I strongly suggest to install the gettext extension for PHP.
Otherwise you won't be able to use the multi-language capabilities of
WiFiDOG.

Cheers, Max!