[isf-wifidog] New features: HTMLeditor and Cache

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Jeu 8 Déc 14:45:46 EST 2005

Pretty cool Max, I tried it and the FCKeditor works great, but it
appears there is an SQL error when I don't select a language for the
langstring entry. I will do the french translations during the
weekend. And it's great that you provide the CSS styles dropdown. We
will strongly suggest people to use the styles in the dropdown so
they don't go crazy with funky colors and styles...

See ya