[isf-wifidog] Error when trying to delete network

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mar 6 Déc 13:50:24 EST 2005

On December 6, 2005 01:00 pm, Matthew Ivester wrote:
> Any help with this error when I try to delete a network?

You can't delete a network that has users, and you can't directly delete users
that have connected before.  Dealing with deleting users is very complicated
because we want to preserve statistics, however, that wouldn't be a proble if
we want to delete the whole network.  As such, you should file a RFE.

--
Benoit Grégoire, http://benoitg.coeus.ca/