[isf-wifidog] WifiDog Implimentation

Rob Janes janes.rob at gmail.com
Mar 6 Déc 09:18:10 EST 2005

So I guess there are two configurations.

One, non-wireless, the PC has two network cards and acts as a
router/firewall/gateway.  One network card points to the inside, and all
users on the inside will have to signin to wifidog.  The other network card
points to the internet, or intranet.

Two, wireless, the PC has a network card and a wireless card, and acts as a
router/firewall/gateway.  The wireless card MUST be one that will act as an
Access Point.  Not all PC wireless cards will do that.  Most will, but it's
best to check.  The wireless network is on the inside, the network card
points to the outside (internet/intranet).

-rob