[isf-wifidog] WifiDog Implimentation

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Mar 6 Déc 09:03:59 EST 2005

In fact, you could have a seperate access point, as long as this
access point is connected to the computer using Wifidog, then you
would tell Wifidog to listen on the network card where the access
point is linked to. Wifidog will act as a gateway (firewall
gatekeeper) on any linux network interface ... so you could have a
whole network behind wifidog, as long as the computers needing
internet access are on the same subnet, since wifidog will bounce
back the request ...