[isf-wifidog] URGENT: SQL error when a new user signs up

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Jeu 1 Déc 00:37:33 EST 2005

On November 30, 2005 01:24 pm, Philippe April wrote:
> It looks like it's the "isUserValid()" method from User, but I can't
> replicate the issue here.
>
> Signing up and validation all works here... but the SQL query you
> gave doesn't work on our database either.
>
> So either the code doesn't get run on our end at creation, or.........

WOW, I fixed it is CVS, and checked that the change doesn't harm anything.
However, I simply do not understand why we don't encounter the bug on our
production server, it just doesn't make sense!  I even ran the query from
psql on the server, and have the same error Max got.  I registered a new user
from a real hotspot, everything went fine.

I am stumped.

--
Benoit Grégoire, http://benoitg.coeus.ca/