[isf-wifidog] Fwd: carte des acces

Francois Proulx fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Dim 28 Aou 18:32:15 EDT 2005

I know about this, but I'm on vacation and I don't have all my tools here
(I'm away from Montreal) to try and fix the bug. I know it only appears on
Internet Explore 6 on Windows. The line where the error occurs is 158,
according to IE... Although 158 is a CSS line... it appears IE went crazy
one of its numerous stupid parsing bugs... I'm suspecting IE interprets
badly a character contained in a string. This is about the only thing I
changed ... just after the bug has been reported. I'm gonna have a look at
it when I'm back on tuesday... In the meantime if someone has a computer
with Windows and IE 6, you could investigate and give your own thoughts on
the isssue.

Bye