[isf-wifidog] Re: Lot WiFiDog, Vol 7, Parution 13

Patrick Dinnen pdinnen at gmail.com
Ven 26 Aou 07:45:56 EDT 2005

Thanks very much for the quick responses, always a responsive list.

No François, we haven't had a chance to upgrade to the new version yet.
I look forward to when we have some time to do that and get to play with
the new RSS features.

In the meantime we'll try Scott's suggestions, which makes a lot of sense.

Thanks again, Patrick Dinnen
Wireless Toronto