[isf-wifidog] Portal pages Magpie RSS error

Scott Tully scott.tully at gmail.com
Jeu 25 Aou 10:45:11 EDT 2005

> '*Notice*: Trying to get property of non-object in
> */usr/local/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/lib/magpie/rss_fetch.inc* on line *155'

This is not really an error.  PHP's "Notice" error reporting level
should only really be used for debugging. It's not that good for a
production server. I would edit php.ini and change the error_reporting
level to at least

error_reporting =   E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

read the comments in php.ini, you may want to set the default error
reporting to

error_reporting = E_COMPILE_ERROR|E_ERROR|E_CORE_ERROR

Hope this helps.

Scott