[isf-wifidog] Portal pages Magpie RSS error

Patrick Dinnen pdinnen at gmail.com
Jeu 25 Aou 07:39:46 EDT 2005

Hi
I am currently trying to troubleshoot an error we're getting on the
Wireless Toronto venue captive portal pages. I am digging into the PHP
to try to figure it out, but wondered if anyone else had seen this.

The error is intermittent, but seems to occur more often than not and
consists of a Magpie/PHP error displayed above the content of the portal
page (try http://auth.wirelesstoronto.ca/portal/index.php?gw_id=22 for
an example):

'*Notice*: Trying to get property of non-object in
*/usr/local/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/lib/magpie/rss_fetch.inc* on line *155'

*We have done some tweaking on the PHP, so this may be a problem unique
to us. But I was wondering if anyone else had come across this?*
*