[isf-wifidog] Access Denied

Mina Naguib mina at naguib.ca
Ven 19 Aou 10:29:52 EDT 2005

I believe that this scenario was fixed recently in the WiFiDog auth
server (I could be wrong), but the discussed solution for the double-
click logins is that if a user tries to authenticate with a token
that's currently already assigned to him, then to let him through
instead of giving him access denied.

Perhaps Francois could elaborate on this a bit more.