[isf-wifidog] WiFi Dog auth server mirroring

Mina Naguib mina at naguib.ca
Ven 19 Aou 10:27:38 EDT 2005

Fallback is already implemented in the WiFiDog gateway.  All you have
to do is define multiple auth server blocks in the wifidog.conf file.

We've actually made use of this functionality during migrations :)

As you've mentioned, synchronizing the DB on the multiple auth
servers will be a must, but otherwise things should go smoothly.