[isf-wifidog] iptables issues with whiterussian

Hayden Myers hayden at spinbox.com
Jeu 4 Aou 11:10:10 EDT 2005

I just compiled whiterussian rc2 and wifidog.  I'm getting an error when
starting wifidog related to iptables.

iptables v1.3.1: Unknown arg `--to-ports'
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.

I'm digging around now.  I dont' think anything has popped up on the
mailing list regarding this.  I think it has to do with redirect support
maybe not being compiled into whiterussian by default.  I noticed that
libipt_REDIRECT.so is missing from the box I'm working on now.

Hayden Myers