[isf-wifidog] We just went down for 10 minutes !

Proulx François fproulx at lecameleon.net
Sam 30 Avr 13:15:51 EDT 2005

Outch ! My bad I made a terrible mistake will updating the live
server and we went down for about 10 minutes, hopefully we did not
lost too many users ( 2 or 3 ), but they,re back. I had a conflict on
a Locale.php and it took me a few minutes to remember how to get a
clean copy from the repository. Hopefully it's back up and the latest
version on CVS should now work with Debian, as long as you enter
fr_CA, en_CA in your local.config.php. That solves my issue on Mac OS X

See ya