[isf-wifidog] Wifidog CMS Documentation

Francois Proulx fproulx at lecameleon.net
Ven 29 Avr 13:04:43 EDT 2005

I will take a few hours as a volunteer this weekend to write some documentation on the Wifidog CMS. So that everybody understands why the system does certain things... It's even good for me, I had forgot the Benoit added a check so that empty ContentGroup won't appear if no content group elements are added or when none can be viewed from the hotspot they are displayed ( isDisplayableAt() method ). Which is overriden in ContentGroup to check that...

A minimum of documentation will be helpful to everybody...