[isf-wifidog] Auth server went down ?

Proulx François fproulx at lecameleon.net
Jeu 28 Avr 20:15:24 EDT 2005

What the fuck happened ? I suspect that the damn DSL connection went
down again. I was at Resto Pub 100 Génies when the connection
abrutbly went off ! I logged into SSH to check server status, I had
Internet connectivity, but could not ping the auth server... Now it's
back but like we lost like 20 users in a few minutes, hopefully it's
coming back slowly

Benoit told me the rackmount rails arrived at Concordia and that we
would be ready to use them... Mike Lenczner knows about it. With 4500
+ users it's critical that we get a decent connectivity real soon !

See ya