[isf-wifidog] Problem with locales ...

François Proulx fproulx at lecameleon.net
Jeu 28 Avr 18:35:22 EDT 2005

I'm currently connected to Resto Pub 100 Génies hotspot and
apparently translations are working fine... I'll have to sort this
out... It seems like it appears only when connecting from the outside
( virtually ). Hopefully our users will have translations. There are
still a couple of strings to translate, I should do it tonight...

See ya