[isf-wifidog] Bundling WiFiDog into OpenWRT Experimental

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Mar 26 Avr 14:20:48 EDT 2005

The ipkg bundles the libpthread library but it probably shouldn't
install it if it exists already..

We thought about building wifidog in the firmware, it'd be a nice thing
to do but since we upgrade wifidog every now and then remotely, we'd
have to make sure our ipkg upgrades take precedence over the already
installed wifidog found in the firmware..

So to answer, no we haven't done that yet :)

--
Philippe April
GnuPG: http://key.philippeapril.com/