[isf-wifidog] Auth question

Wireless Guy wirelessguy at optonline.net
Mer 20 Avr 10:53:21 EDT 2005

Is there anything I need to do to configure the auth to see my remote nodes?

I have one remote WRT for test here and I'm still trying to get it to speak
to the auth successfully.

Other than edit my config.php file I haven't really done anything to the
auth other than load up the schema & initial data set.

I haven't seen any reference for what an entry in the nodes table might
look like other wise I'd consider creating one for my WRT gateway and send
it it's own unique login page. Does anyone have a nodes example out there?

Right now I'm still stuck at getting an initial login page that has some
sort of cyclical redirect which, IE, firefox and Safari all don't like.
I'm working on the re-compile of Apache to PHP5 but other than that I'm not
sure what else could be going on. I'm still a bit concerned that once I go
thru the whole re-compile I still won't have licked the problem.

Thanks.